Thursday, February 26, 2009

Life without dessert- no one should have to do it.

Allison got through in American Idol! I am happy about that fact.
Spent 20$ more on crafting supplies- that makes 30$ total so far in this headband selling attempt- we'll see- if it doesn't work out then I'll have a pretty good supply of gifts for my sister and friends for a little while at least... :)

Not much else to say- didn't do so well on my diet today, Alex, Coreen and I hit applebee's and we hit it hard, dessert shooters and all. So far am down 9 pounds though- not too shabby, I told myself that once I'd lost 20 I could get the tattoo I've been wanting, so 11 more to go on that one. I've learned that it's okay to lose track every once in a while because it keeps you going. No one can live life without a little dessert every once in a while, you know??

No comments:

Post a Comment