Thursday, December 3, 2009

godiva update

Well, it's been a little over a month since I bought my Godiva shampoo bar from Lush- and it's still going strong! I'd bet it's about 2/3 the size it was when I originally got it..meaning I'll get 2 more months out of it?! That would be fantastic.

I also invested in their American Cream conditioner tonight. I ran out of conditioner and I'm slowly trying to replace all of my products with Lush ones, so I went for it. $8.95 for a pretty small bottle- so we'll see how it does.




I also got a generous sample of 'Rockstar' soap, and purchased a $5.00 block of Angel's Delight holiday soap...it smells like fruit punch. I needed something fruity, because the only soap I've been using is 'Vanilla in the Mist' (also from Lush, of course) and it smells very rich and sort of like a baked good. It's delish, but kind of heavy so I wanted a light fruity one. I definitely got that with both Rockstar and Angel's. Can't wait to put them to the test tomorrow.

The picture posted is of Angel's Delight. Very pretty soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment